Thursday, March 4, 2010

I'm back!!! :)

Well, a few days ago, my wonderful husband cleared off the computer, reinstalled several things (though NOT yahoo IM yet), and I am reinstalling yahoo IM as I type this. Yes, the computer is ACTUALLY letting me do at least TWO things at one time! OH MY!
So, now hopefully I will be downloading all of the pictures (though I WILL back them up on disc from now on!) and also taking pictures of all we've done and upload the pictures to our family craft website. :) YAY! So, I'll let everyone know when I've managed to do that.
I have a Tastefully Simple taste testing party on the 20th, and another on the 27th, and I hope to have more than two in April, with lots of orders and more parties stemming off of each new party. DH is going to start filling out applications for places that he can walk to right now (as we still don't have a running car) and I am praying, praying, praying for more TS orders, more students, more orders for handmade stuff, and DH to get a job close by soon. He said he'd take either part time or full time, whatever he could get. Right now, yeah, it has to be close to home..... He can't walk far and we don't have any of our bikes fixed for him to use to get to and from anyplace either. Now... bikes would be NICE! LOL
Ok, I've laundry to hang up, and lessons to give, and my kids and I need to get math and reading and such done plus the day's chores.... Son is doing math with DH right now, he's done reading with me for today. The girls have read I believe, but they need to do the other stuff as well and oldest is practicing the piano right now behind me. I hope my rat a tatting on the keyboard is not bugging her! :)
Have a blessed day, whoever reads this!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're up and running. Good Luck on your party!

    ReplyDelete