Well, I probably won't be on the computer but for tiny bits of time here and there. It seems we need to clear everything from this computer, get a new memory card and also possibly a new CPU. Lovely, huh?
It keeps freezing, keeps just sitting there and doing nothing. And a couple times it's screamed at us! :( Not pretty.
I have a Tastefully Simple party on the 30th, a birthday party on the 7th, and after the TS party I'll have to enter orders and the only way to do that is online. Fun! So, I guess as soon as we can we need to see if Fry's has a memory card and possibly a CPU as well that is at least half way affordable. I'm also hoping that this computer will let me post this blog entry! (come on computer, be a good computer! )
So, needless to say, I know that the Lord is in charge and that this too shall pass and that we can manage to get something computer wise up and running! I'll be back!!!!! hehe
~Lenora
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Did you get your computer fixed.
ReplyDelete