Nope, you didn't read that wrong. We still don't have our car fixed. So, we are walking everywhere still.
We bungee corded a rubbermaid full of clothes that needed washing and walked them over to the laundrymat close by to us and put them through a wash. Then walked them back and hung them out.
We all walked over to Walmart last night and took a look at their slowcookers. We liked one that was a but over $21 that has a glass lid instead of a plastic one. Ours has a plastic lid and it is breaking apart, plus one of the handles have broken off. So I want to see if we can't get another one next month.
I sold a dozen heart shaped ornaments and half a dozen Texas shaped ornaments. I am SO thrilled! The Texas ornaments were already done, had to get the heart shaped ones done, and they are drying from the final coat of paint and just need a coat of gloss and ribbon run through the holes. Then I will ship them out to their rightful owner and pray she loves them!
Need to try to scan in some ornaments and see if they will sell off of our family website. www.daycountrycrafts.webs.com is the website for whoever might be interested!!! :D
We are also starting to get back into the routine of homeschooling and all and I am praying that more of my students come back in the fall and that I also gain some new ones. DH is trying to look for a job and so is our oldest. We really need more $$ coming in, but we are trying to wait on the Lord and listen to what He has in His plans for us. I find myself fretting over the yearly taxes and the utility bills and the kids need shoes, clothes... I am making a pair of PJ's for J, he likes them as they are flannel and have a blue plaid with black bears scattered all over them for the pattern. I also need to finish a plaid shirt that I am working on for him. And figure out how to make some pants for him that have pockets. LOL BIG DEEP pockets.
Our three dogs are doing good together, though it seems Honey (the newest addition) was trying to chew on the rocker and got in trouble in the living room just now and whined about it. Bear left his spot on the floor by my side and went to check on her. Hehe... Big old Bear so big Honey can walk under his belly seems to be protective of her, though he will try to discipline her off and on.
I am at home right now not doing much. I am stuffy and have a headache that is absolutely horrid. I will try to see if I can't get some stuff done like sewing and crocheting and see if we are up to doing some math or reading and J wants to do another experiment from his electric experiment thing he got for his birthday. He's having tons of fun with that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment