We've truly had enough!
And it has let up thank the Lord. Otherwise I'd be getting a bit worried that we might have to swim instead of walk to Walmart for stuff!
And we can't swim....
But other than that things are going pretty good.
Car has a new fuel intake line that does NOT leak, I have a new student starting tomorrow at 9:30 am and can't wait to meet him, and we got math and reading and phonics done for ALL three kids, I sent off a partial payment for a bill, I have to deposit a check from a student to help cover that but it will get deposited later, and the house is looking lots neater as I go thru stuff and get rid of stuff or find homes for stuff either here or elsewhere! Later on I'll start reviewing history with the kids (we do that together) and then there's be a family read aloud (more from Little house in the big woods, getting neart the end!) and do a few other things.
I feel horrid, but it's because of a toothache and allergy yuck. I've a headache.
I canceled one family's lessons today and we agreed to have them over on Friday as she was not sure if her kids weren't catching something too.
I have a student at 5:15 and I hate to cancel on him as he missed last week due to his big brother being sick. He is a rather quiet calm child to teach, so maybe I can get through that one half hour? I can pray, because I really hate to cancel and make him go two weeks without a lesson....
Ok, off I go to see what else I can get done in a day with the windows open, a breeze blowing, the A/C off, and the sun trying to peek out....:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment